What Is RAMP?
Team 303-RAMP (Robotics Alliance of Mentors and Parents) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which includes parents of students on FIRST Team 303 and the mentors that volunteer their time assisting students learn and grow.
Team 303-RAMP supports the Team activities such as:
- Working with students on fundraising
- Providing financial support for many team activities
- Providing travel support for mentors and chaperones for events
- Providing food and drinks for the team during the build season
- Supporting team marketing activities (i.e., give-aways, etc.)
- Organizing concession stands for home events
- Attending competitions to cheer on Team 303!
Any parent or guardian of a current team member is eligible to join Team303- RAMP. Dues are only $10.00 per family/per year. Our goal this year is 100% membership, so please join us by submitting the RAMP Membership Form either by mail or at the next RAMP meeting.